COVID-19 Safety Procedures
In light of this new era, Erebus Escape has undertaken new precautions to ensure the safety and well being of all patrons and staff. Please read the below sections very carefully as our escape room booking options have changed due to COVID-19.
SELF-SCREENING – Please Stay Home If:
- You or anyone you know has had a fever over the last 24 hours
- You have a cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, respiratory infection, rash, vomiting, or diarrhea
- You have traveled internationally in the past 14 days to a country subject to Level 1, 2, or 3 CDC Travel Health Notice (these countries include but are not limited to China, Iran, South Korea, Italy, Japan, and Hong Kong)
- You have had contact with any possible source of the virus or person with COVID-19
SAFE ENTRY – If You Are Safe To Enter:
- Sanitation Stations with hand sanitizer will be clearly visible
- Avoid touching your face
- Make sure all paper waste makes it to the trash bin
- Limit your movement in the building and interactions with those not in your group
- Please bring your own PPE (Personal Protection Equipment)
Escape Room Safety & Booking Policies
- All bookings are now private – only people in your group will be permitted in the room.
- All bookings are minimum 4 players and max of 10 (4-10 Players)
- You must pay for all players in your group. Only one group reservation is permitted per game, per hour. No additional players in your group will be permitted after reservation (this prevents mixed groups).
- Our waiver has been digital for some time but now is required to be completed by each player prior to arrival
- Tablets for filling out the waiver on-site will not be available at this time
- If you do not have masks and gloves, they will be provided to you
- ALL PLAYERS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS AND GLOVES FOR THE DURATION OF THEIR ESCAPE GAME
- If your mask or gloves are damaged at any point, notify your Game Master and they will be promptly replaced