Job Description & Requirements
Escape Rooms are the newest entertainment trend in the States! A group of players selects a theme or mission, works together to unearth clues, solve puzzles and riddles, all with the hopes of escaping within 60 minutes! Upbeat work environment! All patrons come in looking for an adventure and leave having the experience of a lifetime!
Looking for energetic, outgoing, hard-working, quick-thinking, computer-literate individuals!
Game Master Duties
- First and last impression of each group
- Greet, check-in, brief prior to the start of each game
- Observe, assist and entertain each group through their adventure via software
- Recap escape room with guests and gather valuable feedback afterward
- Reset/Clean escape rooms
- Answer phones and book escape rooms
- Clean Facility inside and out
- Organize and Repair when needed (taught in training)
Game Master Requirements
- Must be 18 or older
- Must have High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to speak in front of large crowds
- Must be familiar with computers
- Type with both hands (fluently)
- Word, Excel
- Must be able to lift heavy objects (up to 50lbs). Kneel, bend, crawl, reach, stand, sit (for long periods of time), hear, and communicate clearly.
- Experience in public speaking
- Knowledge of Escape Rooms
- Artistic and Creative Background
- Thursday 12:00pm – 11:00pm
- Friday 12:00pm – 11:00pm
- Saturday 12:00pm – 11:00am
MUST WORK WEEKENDS and Holidays (if you can’t work weekends, please do not apply). In the meantime, browse the website for more information and see what we are all about!
To Be Considered
Please complete the form below. Or email a cover letter telling about who you are and why you would be a good fit for the Erebus team, include your resume, and availability.
"*" indicates required fields